Elon Musk FINALLY REVEALED SpaceX’s INSANE NEW Nuclear Reactor!
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more Elon Musk, SpaceX and Tesla videos!
Elon Musk supports nuclear power.S o said Musk on Wednesday at the Crypto Council for Innovation’s B-Word conference about making bitcoin mining more sustainable.
Elon Musk, the founder of SpaceX and the CEO of Tesla, observes the construction site of Tesla’s gigafactory in Gruenheide, Germany, near Berlin. Nuclear energy is termed “clean energy” since it does not emit greenhouse gases during its production. Legacy nuclear power facilities, on the other hand, may have a bad reputation as a result of some high-profile mishaps. “I believe modern nuclear power plants are safe, contrary to popular belief,” Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk remarked.”I truly believe it is possible to develop nuclear weapons that are exceedingly safe.” And “I’m referring to fission. Fusion isn’t required “According to Musk.
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
#elonmusk #Tesla #Spacex #nuclear
About Space Live
🎥 Videos about Elon Musk, SpaceX, Tesla and more
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by Space Live
🔔 Subscribe now for more Elon Musk, SpaceX and Tesla videos
Watch More from Space Live
🟢 Elon Musk News: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnEXUfPoD0wpm_jCO3qAoF-INE8csb4sf
🟠 SpaceX News: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnEXUfPoD0wrfwZLaJyNqjjEaxPiUuy7p
🔴 Tesla News: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnEXUfPoD0wqaY9rit0Tunko-q0mrFrCz
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at email@example.com.
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.