1. Preheat oven to 375℉
2. Lightly oil the entire chicken
3. Season with salt and pepper
4. Place chicken on a sheet pan in the upper third of the oven
5. Bake for 60-70 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165℉
6. Juices should run clear
7. Cover with foil, let rest for about 15 mins.
8. Carve & enjoy!
Could Biking in a City Be Bad for Your Health? | National Geographic ctm magazine
For some people, biking to work is a choice to live a healthier lifestyle. But could their daily two-wheeled commute do more harm than good? That’s the question researchers at Columbia University are trying to answer as part of an ongoing air pollution study in New York City. In partnership with WNYC public radio, the […]
‘Terrifying’: Soldier describes encounter with Russian fighters ctm magazine
CNN’s Erin Burnett talks with Volodymyr Demchenko, a Ukrainian filmmaker and soldier, about what he is seeing on the ground amid Russia’s claims of scaling back forces. #CNN #News source